Sunday, October 02, 2005

Wedding Bloopers

See I told you I could catch a fish with my bare hands!


Its a bird...Its a plane...


I was hired to be my own stripper at my own bachlor party


Come on ed take it like a man!! Every bestman gets it like this, really!


Ill do it!! Ill end it all!!


Pssssst..after this is over im going to eat you....


We'll kick your butt!! And eat your donuts too!


Thats it ive had it!! Im burning this place down!!


If only I could see...


Hey tom...check out this dead bug on the wall!!


ok fine, Ill freaking shave!! jeeeze


woooaaa....I cant believe you tom...that stinks so bad


10 paces...then shoot!


omg this is so boring...


My army shall rise again and we will take over europe!! also a chicken in every pot!


Im not as think as you drunk I am...


Do you remember that time I showed Jason how to be cool...


you are so dead, im gonna back over you with my car and spit on you


Me love you long time!!


Thats one huge booger hangin from my nose!


Duke's not gonna believe this!


I cant believe Joe is kissing my lover!


Good thing I slipped that stuff in her drink..heh heh


What was that noise!?!?


Its a deal! You give me the oil fields in Iraq and I hand over Saddam


I can sleep standing up.

2 comments:

Ed B. said...

For the record J, I CAN'T sleep standing up.
Good stuff, man.

Anonymous said...

yeah thanks for putting in the very pic i begged you not to!!! :) oh well, BTW, there was no booger!!!!! i don't have boogers! I'm a girl! girls back me up onthis one!!...we don't have boogers!