Thursday, September 08, 2005

Why Tom Tillinger should date Courtney Jarvis.

Now that I have your attention let me begin.

I was looking at some of Tom's comments on his page, and noticed that one of them was from Courtney. I followed the link and found Courtney's page. Now I will proceed to compare them and explain why they are a match made in heaven.

This is Tom.


This is Courtney.



They are an ovious match. Look at them! They are both cool looking. Courtney with her sun glasses and her 2nd sign language (ghetto nease). Tom with his laid back looks, racing stripe, and dead El Camino.

This is an excerpt from Courtney's page. " The phrase "behind every great man is a great woman" rings so true to me. That is the woman I want to be. I want to be behind my man. I was always taught growing up that woman are to be submissive and supportive. " Tom is a great man. I'm sure Courtney is a great women. Tom would be a man in the house hold and wear the pants, Courtney would be submissive. Tada! Another reason.

Here is another excerpt. "Besides, we don't care about what others think of us!"
Courtney doesn't care what anyone thinks of her. Tom doesn't care that I think his racing stripe is stupid and that he should give me his rims. Tada!

Here is one more excerpt. " Who I'd like to meet:I'd like to meet my prince charming! Gosh that would be great! To be done with the search, and know that he will love me forever! Keep your fingers crossed for me Steph! I know he's out there! :)" Toms nick name is Price Charming. Coincidence or not? You be the judge.

Here is some comments from Courtney's comments section. "I love baseball and cars!" Wow!!! Tom likes baseball to! His favorite team is The Squids. And Tom also likes cars!! Even if they are older than him and don't run and will soon be missing some wheels.

Under Courtney's favorite movie section iy says "Napolean ROCKS!!!!!!!!!" Tom T. is also a die hard Napolean Dynamite fan! Gosh.

Under her Tell Me About Yourself section, it asks her rather she is left handed or right handed. This is her response. " right handed is the way to be! lefty's just get in the way!it's so hard to eat or write sitting next to them!" Tom is right handed and wants all lefties to die also!!! Wow o wow yippie ki yay!!

Also in the Tell Me About Yourself section it asks Courtney what her best physical feature is. She says this...." i know it sounds perverted, but i will have to go with my blessings, yeah, that's right, my "lady lumps," my, um, how else can i appropriately call them?? I am well endowed??" What yet another coincidence!! That also toms best physical feature! Oh wait.... I was talking about the lady lump on his neck. You guys are sick! If I was half the man Tom was I would have half the lady lump he has!!! (Adam's Apple) You punks!!

Moving on....lets see, her Most Missed Memory is"Youth Group!" Tom misses his youth group dearly!! I think. hmmmmm.

When asked if she showers daily she said "Yup" Tommy T also showers daily!!! Way to go!!

Also in the Courtney's Interest section it asks: Have you Been in Love:"yes, love stinks!" Our man tom also hates love!! Why he is the president of women haters club!! These two were oviously meant to spend all of eternity together.

Here is the big kicker!!!!!!!! The page asks Toms soon to be wife if she gets motion sickness..and she said " Yes! esp if i read in the car!" Ding ding ding ding we have a winner!!! If tom reads in the car he gets motion sickness so bad that he fills up the whole back seat with barf!! Amazing people!!!

Next question. Are you a Health Freak:"no way! i eatnothing healthy! the only healthy thing i do is work out!" Tom is in no way a health freak!! he eats so much hotsauce his stomach has a hole leaking in it, and if by exercise do you mean running around the park tieing up people to trees, then Tom gets plenty!!

Moving on, has Courtney ever done drugs?? her answer "NEVER!!!!!!" oh wait...bad example....

In the past month have you (Courtney) been Dumped:"no,thankfully, i don't think i could take it again." ha! last time tom got dumped he almost turned gay!! just like courtney!!

Courtney's Details:
Status: Single
Orientation: Straight
Hometown: EUR-EKA! On Eureka On Eureka, dun dun dun dun dunn
Religion: Christian - other
Sign: Scorpio
Children: Someday
Education: In college

Tom's Details:
Status:Single
Orientation:Straight
Hometown:St. John
Religion:Christian
Sign:???
Children:Someday
Education:not in college (I think)

look at that!! 4 out of 7 isant bad!!! that means this couple, this two love stuck birds, are meant to be together. But they are both oviously scared. Will they ever make it together? Will they ever have kids? Will they even ever talk again? Am I like the brother Tom never had but always wanted to kill?? Calm down Ed your next!!! Will Jason die for making this? Upcoming episodes. Why Ed should date Alicia, Why Christy should date Jonathon, Why Rick should date Ginny, and why Jack Jones should date Hitler!!! (Im not gonna make it through the night, I can sense it.) Tune in next time for "Jason's Bloging Blog!!!

4 comments:

aTomic T said...

dude. what can i say. you are on crack. good for a laugh though i must say. now im gonna go do something more fun than reading this blog, like getting my teeth cleaned at the dentist.

Ed B. said...

Jason, THAT is the craftiest craft in all of Craftland.
Loved it. I'd love to see mine. Tee hee hee...
Wait...

Anonymous said...

Hi Jason, yeah that's right! Melissa told me about it, she said I'm not supposed to see it, but for your information, it didn't take much convincing to get your webpage address from her. :) real cute! :) anyways!!!! moving along.......

Matt Ledyard said...

Jason,

I'm glad someone is helping Tom see the light. Now if only we could get him to not just see it but walk in it...

Matt