Sunday, September 04, 2005

The Birth of a legendary Blog......

Ha! so get this, my g friend ed has a blog, my t friend tom has a blog, my w friend krystal has a blog, my m girlfiend has a blog, so I says, I want a blog to!! So im trying to create a user name, and I pick "Jason." hmm, allready taken. Then I try "Hardy." also taken. Ok, so those are all really easy. Of course they are taken. Then I try "JsnHardy." Taken. Now im mad!! what are the chances of there being another JsnHardy??? So i type in "www.jsnhardy.blogspot.com cause I want to see who this krazy kracker is. Im mad, im gonna kill him!!! Turns out it was me!! I created this blog in June 20th of 2004. So nah!! my blog is older than all yours!! nah nah nah nah nah. took me awhile to figure out my old password, but its all cool now. Prepared to blogged out of your blogging mind america!!! You aint got nothing on me edquarters ill blog you all around the block! you aint got nothing on me you racing striped mustached turd powerbomb yo punk! you might got somethin on me there sweetsun! you gots nothing on me kyndofkrazykracker foo's!!

2 comments:

aTomic T said...

awww yeah sucka...its on now!

contradictoryfool said...

At least you guys have friends...*sniffle*